Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, July 17, 2015

Info Post
I am writing about top trusted ptc sites. I think many ptc sites do not pays. Many ptc site cheats. So I tried some to find some best ptc sites. Here it is.

1. NeoBux - I think it is the best of all ptc site. I earned 250$ from Neobux. It is called queen of ptc sites. Payment via Payza or Paypal. Rented referral option is available here.

2. Clixsense - It opened in 2007. It is paying much. earning depends on ptc, task, amall jobs. payment via paypal, payza.

3. Trafficmonsoon - Great ptc site. It pay 100% referral commission. I earned 210$ from this site. Payment via paypal and payza.

4. Paidverts - Different kind of ptc site. It changed the defination of ptc. I earned 363$ from this site. Payment via Payza, Paypal, Bitcoin, Netteler etc.

5. Useclix - Same as NeoBux. But their ptc rate is much more than NeoBux. I earned 289$ from this ptc site. Payment via Paypal or Payza.

6. OjoooWad - Another good ptc site. Rent referrals are also available on this site. More than 50 ads are available for clicks every day. Payment via Payza or Paypal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment